Ohio miners forced to attend Romney rally without pay...
(09-09-2012, 06:05 PM)Tal Wrote:
(09-09-2012, 03:58 PM)FireIceTalon Wrote: LMAO at Bolty saying my post is a personal attack, but Deebye's post above me isnt' a personal attack. Bullshit.

Which will more likely get you punched in the mouth if you said it to a guy in a bar?

"I don't think your intelligent"

Or

"F*ck off"

That's the difference.

I think the first one is much more offensive to be honest. I've been told to "fuck off" plenty of times in my life, and I don't sweat it - I usually take it at face value and realize the person is probably angry and just let them be. In fact, probably a good percentage of the time, I deserved it. I don't really consider that a personal attack so much as it is telling someone to get lost. But telling someone they are unintelligent IS a personal attack (and a very subjective one at that), especially if you do it first. Furthermore, it is usually a sign the person knows they are losing an argument and they have to resort to an ad hominem to make themselves feel better, which I'm sure was the case with Deebye. In person, if someone tells me that I have no intelligence, I will tell them to f off IF I'm in a good mood. If I'm in a not so good mood, I might spit in their face.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ohio miners forced to attend Romney rally without pay... - by FireIceTalon - 09-09-2012, 06:22 PM