Crotchety Game Review: Orcs Must Die!
I grabbed this one too, and while it hasn't sucked up the most time of my summer sale games (I got quite a few this year and have a huge back log) it does get time from me every now and then. It works really well for a fire up and play for 10-15 minutes type game (just play a level or two). I've plugged in my XBox 360 controller for it and can treat it like a console game quite well too. Something that I enjoy doing since I don't have a console but sometimes I just want to be across the room on the couch with a controller. Yes it's a little easier to place traps quickly with KB+Mouse, but I find the manual combat easier with the controller.

It is a fun little game and it's one that I will keep playing for quite some time. As I'm generally not a "devourer" type player where I get hooked and just have to keep playing till I see it all, this game is great in that it's very easy to play bite sized. But I agree with Bolty, grab it on the cheap and have some fun with it. I haven't beaten it yet, I'm about halfway through I think looking at the level list, but I know I've got many hours more of trying things on it ahead of me.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

Messages In This Thread
Crotchety Game Review: Orcs Must Die! - by Bolty - 09-06-2012, 01:52 PM
RE: Crotchety Game Review: Orcs Must Die! - by Kevin - 09-06-2012, 02:50 PM