US Supreme Court Upholds Affordable Health Care Act
(07-25-2012, 02:41 PM)RiotInferno Wrote: <Total Sidetrack>

(07-25-2012, 02:23 PM)kandrathe Wrote: In our state we have ... MNCare ...
MN? Like Minnesota?
If that's the case, I'd just like to say, that although I live less than 30 miles from the MN border, I feel like I'm in a political wasteland compared to them. Also, Minneapolis has some of the best Thai food I've ever had.

</Sidetrack>

Be careful about admiring Minnesota too much, especially if that might lead to thoughts of moving here someday. It is really an awful awful place. "Minnesota Nice" is a marketing gimmick. Church lady potluck suppers exist in theaters only. Fishing and hunting and general nature observing is locked away in the compounds of billionaires and corporations. Fine dining here is McNuggets and Whoppers. Our transportation system still mainly relies on wagon trails that we scrape down once a year. It is a state full of nothing but frustration and pain and nobody should ever think of joining us here, ever! Wink

Now, if anyone does decide to make the move, and you are from the northwest, could you please bring your cooler rainier summer weather? I doubt I could live anywhere else, but I would love it even more if the summers were cooler and wetter (winter cold is fine, though). It seems that many are realizing our pluses as well and it seems, as our population grows, we are becoming more urban and losing a little of what makes it a great place.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Supreme Court Upholds Affordable Health Care Act - by LochnarITB - 07-25-2012, 06:33 PM