I thought this was an Onion article at first.
Hmmmm I saw the movie this weekend, and I didn't see it as having too much of a lean either way. I wont discuss more because it would indeed spoiling the movie, but I don't get the communist either.

Crazy? Tyrannical? Genius? Cunning?

Yes.

Commie?

Eh... I just didn't see it.

But back on point, Rush Limbaugh thinks that American companies who sell online shouldn't be allowed to sell internationally. I sadly don't know the exact "day" he said it, and it has been a while, but I would say it was sometime between 06-08, on his talk show, he assaulted American Companies who sell online internationally, because you just "Don't know who you are selling to."

I don't remember for sure, because for 8 years, while working at my previous employer, We had the...... "privilege" of listening to him every effing day. Ugh. Even after making such that remark (which should have infuriated my boss) we still listened....

I'm having uncontrollable ticks just thinking about that craziness.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought this was an Onion article at first. - by shoju - 07-24-2012, 01:27 PM