I thought this was an Onion article at first.
(07-18-2012, 03:21 AM)DeeBye Wrote: Rush Limbaugh thinks the new Batman movie is a liberal conspiracy to influence the upcoming election because the villian's name is "Bane"

It turns out it's not an Onion article. Rush Limbaugh really did say that.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/0...n_campaign

This seriously had me laughing out loud. I wish we had insane political commentators that popular in Canada.

Wha...

Ok set aside for a second that Rush is a gasbag who would say anything to get ratings and listeners. (Batman movie coming up, I hurd teh Batman is popular...I'll hitch my crazy wagon to this thing!)

It's just amazing that the level of precision and perfect timing these conspiracies tend to be.

Frankly, I'd be more inclined to believe that WB, paid a marketing team, who in turned paid another team, who in turn hired -another- team, who dropped off an anonymous tip to Rush's team, that there's a conspiracy afoot. (Enough of a distance that WB can claim plausible deniability of course.)

Which will happen on July 20th, on IMAX screens.

But the real head turner is, that WB exec who cooked up this plan, was not actually real. It was, an incepted idea that took place in a dream. Specifically, Rush's dream while he was coked up and playing ping pong with Charles Manson. (I'm not saying he did these things, I'm just asking if he did, do these things. I'm just asking questions here.)

But who was the dreamer behind the dream that told Rush this conspiracy then?

None other than this man!

[Image: 1036-309x316.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought this was an Onion article at first. - by Hammerskjold - 07-18-2012, 04:24 AM