US Supreme Court Upholds Affordable Health Care Act
(07-10-2012, 04:11 AM)DeeBye Wrote: Other Lurkers can correct me if I'm wrong with my impression here. You seem to post "solutions" to problems mostly by saying "society must change to meet my wants and needs and here's a lot of links to stuff that supports my view that society must change" but none of it actually boils down to real and practical solutions that are actually feasible within the framework of the society we live in.

Also, you reply to the talks of sexual things so people reply to your replies.

Yes.

Also,

[Image: think_of_the_children.jpg]

From physical healthcare talk to 'moral' health. Oh but wait, that must be the cool people looking down and persecuting the 'Good People' that cares about decency. Nay, moral decency! Any criticism you say just reinforces how persecuted I am.

Yep. Bril. Liant.

What was the original topic at hand by the way? Oh right. Sponge Bob. What an insidious way to market birth control products to children! I mean come on, Sponge? Bob?! Do I have to draw you people a picture?!!11

But seriously, the important thing is we're no longer discussing Obamacare\aka The Death Panel Project.

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Supreme Court Upholds Affordable Health Care Act - by Hammerskjold - 07-10-2012, 03:48 PM