Mutant Chronicles is one of my all-time fav movies, but no one else has seen it.
(06-12-2012, 03:37 AM)DeeBye Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS9jv8ejIgY

It really has everything I love in a movie. It has a badass band of heroes fighting alien zombies. It's technically sci-fi, but in this future technology has regressed. Much of the technology ranges from WW1-era to steampunk. There are steampunk flying machines which are awesome.

The cast is quite outstanding. Thomas Jane (I really love this actor) is the lead antagonist, and Ron Perlman and John Malkovich also play major roles.

If I had to quickly describe Mutant Chronicles, I'd have to say it's a mash-up of Dawn of the Dead, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, 300, and Saving Private Ryan. For me, it's the ULTIMATE guy's film.

I've not seen the movie, but I'm pretty sure "the ULTIMATE guy's film" was what they were shooting for with The Expendables. Of course, us guys can never have too many awesome movies.

Mutant Chronicles looks interesting. I'll have to see if I can catch it on cable / netflix / hulu

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mutant Chronicles is one of my all-time fav movies, but no one else has seen it. - by RiotInferno - 06-12-2012, 01:31 PM