I'm confused about the American Republican party
Quote:Now there is no party for me in America and I just want them all to shut up and leave women alone. It's one thing to be the party that loves Wall Street. It's another thing all together to be the party that dictates to women how they will manage their reproductive rights and health.

All said. Bye Bye. Wink

I feel you. Its bad enough that they are the former, but they are both of these things and a lot more, it's quite scary. But as far as Wall Street goes, both parties love Wall Street now. The working class never really did have anyone to represent them, but things have become much worse. As a full blown Proletarian Communist scumbag (i have no problem labeling myself as such), I view the Democratic Party of today as being only slightly to the left of the "old" Republican Party. This new wave of conservatives are downright Fascist from my perspective, and if you ask me, all of them should be hung by their entrails French Revolution style. Both parties are quite reactionary, just that one is more so than the other. I was talking to one of my classmates the other day, he is very leftist/progressive, not quite a Marxist though. But even he says all this austerity and race to the bottom towards political and economic dystopia is enough to make someone become one, heh. Pretty soon, elections will look more like Wal-Mart vs Opec. I think as things get progressively worse, people will start to realize more and more that Marx was very spot on about Capitalism. It just disturbs and frustrates me that it will take rock bottom for most people to understand this.

https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm confused about the American Republican party - by FireIceTalon - 03-24-2012, 06:26 AM