Yet another "Windows is driving me nuts" thread
Hi Occhi,

(12-04-2010, 12:07 AM)Occhidiangela Wrote: The pop up won't stop.

It keeps demanding that I run "Just In Time Debugging" using a windows debugging program.

Maybe this blog entry will help you.

If it doesn't, could you be more specific about what happens? When does the pop-up appear - every time you boot the machine, or randomly while you're using it, or when you do a specific action? Since when ist this happening - after you installed something new, or downloaded something, ...?

If it's really malware, you could also try some of the free online scan engines most anti-virus vendors offer. Different detection engines can find different malware. Try googling for "XXX online scanner" with XXX being one of the major AV vendors (kaspersky, avg, symantec, trend micro, ...). If one of them detects something but cannot remove it, post back here with the scan result.

Oh, and if one of the scanners manages to locate a malware file, I'd be very interested to get a copy before you let the AV software remove it. As a malware researcher, I'm always looking for new samples. Smile

-Kylearan
There are two kinds of fools. One says, "This is old, and therefore good." And one says, "This is new, and therefore better." - John Brunner, The Shockwave Rider

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yet another "Windows is driving me nuts" thread - by Kylearan - 12-04-2010, 11:28 AM