Every company should be like Logitech
I've got an old G15 keyboard (original one with the blue lights) and an MX518 gaming mouse which needs to be upgraded to a G9 soon. Both have served me well without problems, and I'll be sticking with Logitech for the forseeable future.

Another company I had a great experience with was Bose. I built a new gaming rig and one of the things I picked up was a Bose Companion 5 surround system. It's just two speakers and a sub, but has simulated surround sound and sounds AMAZING while playing any game. I love it.

Well, I came home from work one night to hear a high-pitched sound coming from my desk. ...not good. It wasn't the speakers at all, but the surge protector on my system. It seemed everything was allright until about a half hour of playing WoW. Suddenly my speakers cut out. I checked everything, restarted the system (both the computer and the sound system) and everything was fine... for about twenty minutes. This continued, dwindling each time until I simply wasn't getting any sound.

The catch is that it'd been about 15 months since I bought the speaker system, and it had a one-year warranty. After a few emails back and forth with a technician, it was decided that my system needed to be sent in for repair. I paid shipping to send it to Bose and that's it. They repaired it free of charge despite it being out of warranty (and possibly due to a bad surge protector) and shipped it right back to me. The invoice read that the total for the repairs was $0.00 and advised that I always protect my electronics with a quality surge protector.

Any company willing to bend on a warranty deadline just to secure your future business has my vote.
See you in Town,
-Z

Messages In This Thread
Every company should be like Logitech - by DeeBye - 11-09-2010, 03:37 AM
A wet keyboard is usually fixable. - by --Pete - 11-12-2010, 09:16 AM
RE: Every company should be like Logitech - by Zarathustra - 11-13-2010, 01:10 PM