Every company should be like Logitech
(11-11-2010, 11:43 PM)Bolty Wrote: Seriously, I too have to state that you can't go wrong buying Logitech products. They generally cost more than their competitors. Guess why, and it isn't because they're ripping you off.

When I am looking for a new peripheral, I always look to see what Logitech has to offer. After checking out online reviews, I pretty much always buy the Logitech product.

This faulty G5 is the only* Logitech product that has ever failed me, and I have bought dozens of their products over the years. My second computer has my ~5 year old MX510 which despite the huge beating it has taken over the years still works as well as the day I bought it. My main computer has carried over the X-540 speakers I bought many years ago, and I can't find anything that sounds better for any reasonable price.

* my wife bought me a Logitech G15 keyboard (the one with the LCD screen) for a Father's Day, but it failed me when she spilled a full cup of coffee on it. Not Logitech's fault so I don't count that. Yes, I am still bitter about this and my wife and I don't talk about it.

Messages In This Thread
Every company should be like Logitech - by DeeBye - 11-09-2010, 03:37 AM
RE: Every company should be like Logitech - by DeeBye - 11-12-2010, 03:42 AM
A wet keyboard is usually fixable. - by --Pete - 11-12-2010, 09:16 AM