Every company should be like Logitech
Hi,

(11-09-2010, 07:58 PM)Concillian Wrote: However I did have a case where their customer service was not able to help me, nor make any effort other than what I'd normally see from any tech doing whatever the computer screen told them to tell me.

Most stuff Logitech is spot on for, but I apparently found a chink in the armor.

Yeah, that happens all the time with tech support. I've never experienced with Logitech, but I have with many others. Typically, they recommend doing a bunch of things which I've already tried or are not pertinent to the problem. Then, after having wasted an hour of my time, they transfer me 'up one level' to someone who sometimes has a clue. Comcast is one of the worst, sometimes bouncing me up three levels. And since the devices aren't mine, I can't just rip them open and fix them.

I seldom use tech support anymore. Google usually finds a bunch of people who've had the same problem and have gotten replies that make sense. One or more of those replies has always worked for me recently. Some 'free' is a better value than other 'free'. Smile

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Messages In This Thread
Every company should be like Logitech - by DeeBye - 11-09-2010, 03:37 AM
RE: Every company should be like Logitech - by --Pete - 11-09-2010, 10:04 PM
A wet keyboard is usually fixable. - by --Pete - 11-12-2010, 09:16 AM