Yet another encroachment on our freedoms
Quote:Right, but how do we know this guy hasn't already pissed all of his neighbors off, and this is their way of striking back?
It is never too late to go back and mend fences. You need to ask yourself; do I want to live with all this hostility, or can I defuse it by going and having a chat with these people I live amongst?

When I was a boy, we had a terrible neighbor. They had crappy fences, and their animals would always get out into our crops. In the winter when their livestock feed got low, they would go into our corn cribs and steal ours. My dad had numerous conversations with them to quit stealing, we figured they had stolen over $3000 in grain over each year. It didn't stop, so my dad eventually called the county sheriff, and the three of them had a conversation. The guy blamed it on his dog. :blink: Needless to say, the next time the dog showed up on our property, it was a dead dog. We delivered the dog to their back step, and told them it was stealing corn again. They were never good friends, but ended up to be much better neighbors.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
Yet another encroachment on our freedoms - by kandrathe - 06-22-2009, 03:59 PM