Sometimes the stupidity of people makes me scream
Quote:As and update, since I work with Shoju, today when we arrived at work our desks were moved under a section of roof that as of yet hasn't sprung a leak. It's only a move of about 15 feet, but it's something I suppose.

Ah, the joys of working in a non-climate controlled warehouse.

I happen to work in a large non-climat controlled warehouse. Every decent rainfall produces several leaks throughout the building. We just move the products underneath out of the way, if we notice the leak in time, and our landlord patches/tarrs the roof as needed.

More annoyingly, the main warehouse office is situated directly beneath the primary merge of our conveyor system. Things tend to break at the merge, and apparently the liquid pools directly over my desk. Any day of the week I can come in to find dark, nasty and/or sticky splash marks over my desk/computer, and any paperwork I foolishly left out.

Sometimes I think that if I came in early and broke several things over the maintenance guy's desk(he's in the same office) it would become more of a priority to fix the ceiling...

Messages In This Thread
Sometimes the stupidity of people makes me scream - by Baajikiil - 04-24-2009, 05:07 AM