Was thinking about trying ret, curious about my gear.
Quote:I'm really happy with the damage that I'm doing as a ret pally. Even after the nerfs, I'm having fun. I'm hoping that as I get more comfortable as ret, I can make the changes to boost my damage a little more. I was very happy with my damage in the 7/9 bt we did on tuesday.

I was able to blow all my mana on Gorefiend, and my DPS suffered for it. with about 15% to go, I was OOM from my rotation (I was using everything I could). the last 30-45 seconds was wait for mana, judge wisdom, and then Hammer. I'm not sure if that was the right thing to do, but it was worth a shot.

Torch of the Damned drop for you guys off RoS? I was really hoping for it last night. It is theorycrafted to be better than the Sunwell Plateau halberd that trash mobs drop, even, and is certainly an upgrade over my Soul Cleaver.

Alas, it'll be sometime in the expansion before I pick up a new weapon now though (last night was our last BT romp of TBC).
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...

Messages In This Thread
Was thinking about trying ret, curious about my gear. - by Mordekhuul - 11-06-2008, 05:24 PM