Was thinking about trying ret, curious about my gear.
Quote:Aha! I knew you jealous warrior-types would try to throw some salt! Next time, try harder =)

WWS doesn't count damage done by the ret paladin to himself in its Damage Done or DPS summaries. For example, check my Shade of Akama breakdown.

The main chart shows Myndle doing 118,754 damage and as being 6th on the list. If you go to the breakdown screen for Myndle on that fight, I did 7,048 damage to myself with Seal of Blood. If you add up all damage done to the mobs and do NOT include the 7,048 damage done to myself, it adds up to (59851+40890+14273+1442+1442+856) = 118,754.

p.s. Kidding about the jealous part. I'm pretty confident that warriors are NOT jealous of anyone at the moment. They look like all kinds of fun, particularly prot.

Well, the thing is I was one of those retadins on Tuesday doing my 2k DPS on Gorefiend too. But yeah, it does look like it's doing the right thing. So yeah, I was kicking some booty. Of course I don't have the same DPS competition you do.

-WimpySmurf
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory

Messages In This Thread
Was thinking about trying ret, curious about my gear. - by WimpySmurf - 11-06-2008, 05:07 PM