Top 10 Played
Quote:As a quick aside, thanks for opening my eyes to the Flobots. Handlebars is absolutely amazing, especially when accompanied by this music video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuK2A1ZqoWs.

Cheers,

Munk

Flobots is #$%&ing huge around here right now (Ann Arbor/Detroit) - there's a decent chance that any time you turn on a rock station that Handlebars will be playing. If you liked Handlebars I would recommend listening to their song Rise... it might be better than Handlebars, I haven't decided yet. In fact, the whole album (Fight With Tools) is good as long as you don't mind a band preaching political issues at you. Okay, your music is great. We get it that Bush sucks. Blah blah blah.

I listened to a good amount of Vince Guaraldi Trio but just could not get into it for the life of me. I can see how it would be good for studying, but just in terms of pure listening I was not a fan.

Sic Transit Gloria... Glory Fades is one of my favorite songs ever.

Since you are a fan of JT as well - what did you think of the What Goes Around... Comes Around video? I like to see Scarlett Johansen no matter what, but the message it delivered - if you cheat on JT you will inevitably die a horrible death - was a little weird if you think about it:)
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London

Messages In This Thread
Top 10 Played - by Mithrandir - 05-05-2008, 08:30 AM
Top 10 Played - by Munkay - 05-07-2008, 05:11 AM
Top 10 Played - by Munkay - 05-08-2008, 12:37 AM
Top 10 Played - by DeeBye - 05-08-2008, 03:35 AM
Top 10 Played - by Mithrandir - 05-08-2008, 08:57 AM
Top 10 Played - by Mithrandir - 05-08-2008, 09:01 AM
Top 10 Played - by Munkay - 05-09-2008, 12:26 AM
Top 10 Played - by DeeBye - 05-09-2008, 03:54 AM
Top 10 Played - by Mithrandir - 05-10-2008, 07:14 AM