So, you want to be a blacksmith: 1-300 guide.
Quote:Thanks for that. I went on a trainer list so that you could do what I did:

Afk for long periods of crafting:)

I will take a loot at that. cutting out the breastplate for the coif and shifting the mageweave from the gloves to the helm might not be a bad trade off.

And yeah, I'm going to be going armorsmith for the conquest chest and legs. They seem tailored to a DK pretty nicely:)I'm not sure what I'm going to do with him. I'm not planning to rocket through content to get him ready to raid now, and right now, I don't see myself changing mains. He is quickly becoming my favorite alt though (poor hunter alt has to compete now).
One thing to remember is the easiest method for specializing is to do the Way of the Weaponsmith (become a weapons smith) and then swap to Armor smithing. It's way less mats and you can incorporate making the items you need for the quest into the guide. I think it cost me like 20g to swap from Weaponsmith to Armorsmith at level 66.

-WimpySmurf
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory

Messages In This Thread
So, you want to be a blacksmith: 1-300 guide. - by WimpySmurf - 01-13-2009, 03:42 PM