So, you want to be a blacksmith: 1-300 guide.
Quote:210-215: Golden Scale Bracers. 5 steel bars and 2 heavy grinding stones.

215-235: Make Mithril Scale Bracers. It's a vendor bought pattern from either Aerie Peak in Hinterlands for Alliance or Stonard in Swamp of Sorrows for Horde. 8 mithril bars, and it goes yellow at 235. 160 mithril.

235-250: Mithril Coif (trainer bought). 10 mithril bars, 6 mageweave cloth. Total mithril: 150. 90 mageweave.

You can also get the points between 235 and 240 from the bracers -- I got it without losing a single skill point, but as it's uncertain and the difference in price is 30 mageweave and 10 mithril bars, the coif is the surer way.

Thanks for that. I went on a trainer list so that you could do what I did:

Afk for long periods of crafting:)

I will take a loot at that. cutting out the breastplate for the coif and shifting the mageweave from the gloves to the helm might not be a bad trade off.

And yeah, I'm going to be going armorsmith for the conquest chest and legs. They seem tailored to a DK pretty nicely:)I'm not sure what I'm going to do with him. I'm not planning to rocket through content to get him ready to raid now, and right now, I don't see myself changing mains. He is quickly becoming my favorite alt though (poor hunter alt has to compete now).
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
So, you want to be a blacksmith: 1-300 guide. - by shoju - 01-13-2009, 02:25 PM