So much for my Australian vacation
Quote:No, you don't seem to understand *why* it annoys me. Next time I have to buy a house I have to jump through a bunch of hoops again like I did when I purchased my first house even though I was never deliquent on a payment and have good credit. Those loan officers that pulled this crap for a short term profit have made it more difficult for everyone to buy a house now, even people with really good credit because of the present situation. So, even though I have really good credit, I'm going to be treated like I have mediocre credit when I buy another house in the coming year.

Yes Ok, I see what you mean.
I had the same in small here in the UK when I appklied for a credit card. They didn't want to give me one for now because I didn't have a credit history (which might have somethibng to do with the fact that i was only in teh country for one week, and that they don't look at you history in other countries..)

Sadly there is nothing you can do, and you 'problem' is probably the least severe consequence of a crisis.
People with no property, and also people in development countries will suffer really from these kind of crises. Where wealth 'trickles down' according to some, poverty expands down.

Messages In This Thread
So much for my Australian vacation - by SpazBear - 10-30-2007, 02:47 AM
So much for my Australian vacation - by Munkay - 10-30-2007, 06:10 AM
So much for my Australian vacation - by eppie - 10-30-2007, 11:06 AM
So much for my Australian vacation - by Munkay - 10-30-2007, 02:59 PM
So much for my Australian vacation - by eppie - 10-30-2007, 04:50 PM
So much for my Australian vacation - by Lissa - 10-30-2007, 10:39 PM
So much for my Australian vacation - by eppie - 10-31-2007, 06:06 PM
So much for my Australian vacation - by Lissa - 11-01-2007, 11:43 PM
So much for my Australian vacation - by eppie - 11-02-2007, 08:58 AM