So, you want to be a blacksmith: 1-300 guide.
If you are near or around 375, you might want to try to get Plans: Reinforced Cobalt Chestpiece. It drops off of Venture Co. Excavators in Sholazar Basin.

Currently the materials for it is only four cobalt bars. This changes next patch! It's going to become eight cobalt bars and two crystallized water. If you want to get as much as possible out of this, now's the time to strike. We don't know when the patch hits.

It is red from 375 all the way to 415, making it possibly the best way to grind Blacksmithing until 420, when it goes yellow. I got from 375 to 425 (where it goes gray) making nothing but these. I got a friend who's a Miner/Enchanter to mine cobalt ore for me (and I was mining a great deal myself) and got the entire bunch disenchanted afterwards.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk

Messages In This Thread
So, you want to be a blacksmith: 1-300 guide. - by Taelas - 01-15-2009, 11:48 PM