Blizzard makes a house Call, naming violation
Quote:As I understand it, Blizz doesn't go out trolling for names, they tend to have them pointed out. So likely someone got a little chuffed at you, and called Blizz down on your name. For some reason, the GM didn't actually look at the name that was the source of the complaint. I don't see why they'd have you change it.
That's my understanding as well. (Terenas stalwarts will remember when Kabapoo had his name reported.:)) Same thing happened to a warrior on Stormscale: had his name reported, the email was sent, he changed his name upon login, sent in a ticket and email and had it changed back. Took some time though.
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink

Messages In This Thread
Blizzard makes a house Call, naming violation - by Watto44 - 04-06-2007, 11:25 PM