Onyxia key quest line progress - Terenas
Yuri is keyed.

Having watched this fight a few times now. I wonder if in a few months if we can do a all lurker 15 man kill. We should all have pretty good gear by then and no one will get kicked into the whelp caves by standing in the wrong spot :wacko:.

Most of our current failures to defeat Ony have been whelp cave related. Running too close to the whelp caves in the initial run in or getting tail swiped in the cave (not really a wipe but annoying). Warriors failing to gather whelps for the mages in phase 2 which leads to the deep breath (everyone's now running around chasing the whelps and not causing damage to Ony). Or in the phase 2-3 transition standing by the tail and getting swiped into a cave while ony isn't under control yet. Or the classic move this Sunday, with ony fully under control in phase three and us dps'ing her down; a rogue (I think) stepped back to bandage but instead of running to a wall, ran to her tail and got promptly punted into a cave!!! I listened to the -50dkp wav file after the raid and instead of laughing at the raid leader, I felt his pain. Well; we always have next week....
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic

Messages In This Thread
Onyxia key quest line progress - Terenas - by Xame - 07-24-2006, 06:14 PM