New Lurker Looking for a New Home
Welcome to the forums. I certainly don't envy your situation. The strongest Lurker presence is on Stormrage, alliance side. I also think they have a fairly new horde group, but I don't believe it's terribly big. Some Stormragers will have more information about that than I do. I am a part of the fairly small but very tight Horde Lurkers on Terenas. The Terenas hordies field about 10-13 level 60's for our weekly Friday runs. Several of us are working with another guild in ZG and AQ20 on a regular basis, and this coming Friday will make our first organized venture into MC as a guild, along with the aforementioned guild, so we're pretty excited about the new stuff we're getting into. We'd love to have you take a look, as we're small enough still that nearly any class rolled will be useful to us. At the same time, we've never openly recruited, so we've learned to be a very tight, effective unit. We traditionally take on instances under-levelled to provide more of a challenge. While I'm naturally biased, I would hold the Terenas Horde players skill up against anyone. :P We're pretty effective. Stop by and say hi sometime! :)
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>

Messages In This Thread
New Lurker Looking for a New Home - by Threnody - 05-13-2006, 07:14 AM
New Lurker Looking for a New Home - by VoiceMan - 05-13-2006, 12:43 PM
New Lurker Looking for a New Home - by Sabra - 05-13-2006, 01:08 PM