How does this palain build sound?
1 in vengence
20 in resist fire/coldghtning resist auras (60)
20 in salvation
20 in holy freeze/ holy shock (Havent decided yet)

Does that sound like a half decent build?
And should I use Holy Freeze or Holy Shock?
Yes, it does sound like a half decent build. Why not try a decent one?

What would be the goal of this paladin? Getting 95% resall ie easier achieved using Guardian Angel, and then you might have enough points left to actually kill something (conviction).
i wanted the ranged kill of Holy shock, and stack holy shocks melee damage stacked with Vengences lightning damage
and other element damage.
For pure killing speed, a vengeance/conviction build is a lot stronger.
If you're dead set about this skill distro, however, let me suggest Holy Freeze instead. It'll give you time to react at least :)
couple things:

I see where you are going with this build. you are just off a little bit. trying to merge two builds (Avenger and Shockadin) in this case is not going to work. the biggest problem here is that your AR will suck so fabulously that you will never hit anything. an Avenger uses the -defense from conviction and the AR bonus from vengence to get the most bang for it's buck. a Shockadin generally uses max zeal to get the AR bonus and 5 swings each attack. your build has neither of these. Even if you used a blessed aim merc i doubt you would have high enough AR to make a merged build work.

pick what you want to play: Avenger or Shockadin. or just be ready for a very hard road.