The Lurker Lounge Forums
MMO-Champ has the new tier 8 models with video - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurker Games (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: World of Warcraft (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: MMO-Champ has the new tier 8 models with video (/thread-1020.html)

Pages: 1 2

MMO-Champ has the new tier 8 models with video - bonemage - 03-13-2009

Quote:Well, if I had my way, every male BE Pally would be handed a Tier 5 set with matching boots, belt, and bracers along with a similar cloak that automatically didn't show the hat, but showed the cloak...and they'd be forced to wear it anytime they were in a friendly city... :whistling::D
Your jealousy is showing!

MMO-Champ has the new tier 8 models with video - TheDragoon - 03-13-2009

Quote:Well, if I had my way, every male BE Pally would be handed a Tier 5 set with matching boots, belt, and bracers along with a similar cloak that automatically didn't show the hat, but showed the cloak...and they'd be forced to wear it anytime they were in a friendly city... :whistling::D
Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot. Like. Me. :rolleyes:

MMO-Champ has the new tier 8 models with video - NiteFox - 03-13-2009

Quote:Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot. Like. Me. :rolleyes:
Or, as druids say:
[Image: 2929616275_568b022141.jpg]

MMO-Champ has the new tier 8 models with video - WarLocke - 03-13-2009

Quote:Or, as druids say:
[Image: 2929616275_568b022141.jpg]

I'm boggling over here that people would wear that. :wacko:

MMO-Champ has the new tier 8 models with video - Kevin - 03-13-2009

Quote:I'm boggling over here that people would wear that. :wacko:

Note the BlizzCon lanyard? Looks like that was taken at BlizzCon and I can see someone wearing that at an event like that, and then you have a bumming around the house/back yard T-shirt as well. :)

MMO-Champ has the new tier 8 models with video - Concillian - 03-13-2009

Quote:Note the BlizzCon lanyard? Looks like that was taken at BlizzCon and I can see someone wearing that at an event like that, and then you have a bumming around the house/back yard T-shirt as well. :)

Either that, or the kind of people who go to Blizzcon also are the kind of people who are proud to wear a shirt like that in public.

MMO-Champ has the new tier 8 models with video - gojukaine - 03-13-2009

Quote:Either that, or the kind of people who go to Blizzcon also are the kind of people who are proud to wear a shirt like that in public.

I can think of a tree I'd get that for though she's not my girlfriend. :whistling:

MMO-Champ has the new tier 8 models with video - shoju - 03-13-2009

Vecindak emailed me that pic today, and I forwarded the link to buy it to the husband of a tree I know. That shirt rocks!

MMO-Champ has the new tier 8 models with video - Tamorrax - 03-13-2009

Quote:Either that, or the kind of people who go to Blizzcon also are the kind of people who are proud to wear a shirt like that in public.

I'd wear that. In public. To work. Except then I'd have people yelling, "But you're not a druid!" at me. I run into people wearing the "Rogues do it from behind" shirt all the time. :w00t:

:w00t:<-- oh hey, it's my favourite emoticon again.

MMO-Champ has the new tier 8 models with video - Tal - 03-13-2009

I wear my Jinx Warrior class t-shirt with pride out in public.:)

MMO-Champ has the new tier 8 models with video - WarLocke - 03-14-2009

Quote:"Rogues do it from behind"

OK, that's hilarious. :whistling: