List of skills affected by nextdelay?
I've scoured the basin and here, even google, trying to find a post that had a list of all skills with next delay and the amount of delay associated with them, but I can't seem to find it. I didn't save it locally either. Does anybody have a link to it still? Rather important information.
*Pren_LL-AB
USEast HC
Dark_Mutterings (Necromancer)
Doug_Winger (Wearbear)
Heroic career and 1.10 aspirations cut tragically short because NOBODY CAN DO ANYTHING WITH A 22.2K CONNECTION WHY DOES GOD HATE ME.
It affects missiles, not skills, so it's not quite that easy to make a list of the skills. Here's a list of the internal names of missiles that have NextHit = 1. Some of the associated skills are obvious, but I think others would need to be looked up manually.

nova
chainlightning
teeth
poisonnova
frostnova
diabfire
coldunique
nova1
nova2
multipleshotarrow
multipleshotbolt
battlecry
lightningstrike
warcry
battlecommand
battleorders
grimwardscare
chainlightning2
shock field on ground
blade creeper
erruption crack 1
erruption crack 2
twister
tornado
volcano
volcano small fire
dragonbreath missile
death mauler
shockwave
wake of destruction maker
wake of destruction
lightning charge up nova
chainlightningcharge up
baal taunt lightning
baal taunt lightning trail
baal inferno
baal nova
clawsofthunderbolt
clawsofthundernova
royalstrikechainlightning
royalstrikechaosice
baal cold maker
baal cold trail
lightningtowernova
viper_firecloud
trapnova
mephfrostnova
strafearrow
strafebolt
Pren,Nov 1 2003, 07:56 PM Wrote:I've scoured the basin and here, even google, trying to find a post that had a list of all skills with next delay and the amount of delay associated with them, but I can't seem to find it. I didn't save it locally either. Does anybody have a link to it still? Rather important information.
Go to the front page for Bolty's news summaries, select the link in the "Crystal Missile" item, in the shown threaded view of replies to my main post about nextDelay click on the first one you see by adamantine, who posted a very pretty (but with minor skill interp comment errors) table of the information from Beta (which I've seen posted wasn't changed for release).

A LL "search" for nextDelay also turns up the relevant thread, but the info is buried in page 2 and the thread itself isn't obviously on topic (since I made the "discovery" while trying to understand Assassin Blade Sentry, which *is* part of the thread topic).

p.s. I'm not trying to make it hard on you, since if I posted the link directly here it would be less easy to "find again" later than going through Bolty.
Quote:even google
Yeah, what's up with those slacker google people not covering Diablo properly? Geez! :blink:
"He's got demons? Cool!" -- Gonzo, Muppet Treasure Island

"Proto-matter... an unstable substance which every ethical scientist in the galaxy has denounced as dangerously unpredictable." -- Saavik, Star Trek III

"Mom! Dad! It's evil! Don't touch it!" -- Kevin, Time Bandits
You could always just post the image.

[Image: nextdelay_info.GIF]
Right click -> save as. Thanks.

Crys: There's a front page? (Thankfully Bolty doesn't ban for that like Lowtax does.)
I feel silly, heh. I didn't think to check the front page for that post because I always just type the forums address in. When I've gone to the main page for calculators and things like this in the past, they havn't been there. Thanks guys.

I wanted to refer to the list to see again just how bad the conflict would be in parties, or for certain characters. For example, fissure and volcano not only being timered but also being next delayed. Same with tornado (geesh), etc.

Edit: I also searched by 'next delay', with the space. Probably what threw the search off.
*Pren_LL-AB
USEast HC
Dark_Mutterings (Necromancer)
Doug_Winger (Wearbear)
Heroic career and 1.10 aspirations cut tragically short because NOBODY CAN DO ANYTHING WITH A 22.2K CONNECTION WHY DOES GOD HATE ME.