what's with the belts?
A 1.09 Nosferatu's Coil of mine got changed to a Siggard's Stealth, but now a 1.10 Nosferatu's dropped tonight. I notice Arreat has been changed in the last couple of days to reflect this. Nosferatu was out of favor, but is now restored. Does anyone know what is going on?

Why change the belt name from the older patch? Is anything really different between the two?
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
I'm not sure why that happens. Apparently, for some reason, the old Coil's name is now mistranslated as the name of another, non-implemented, unique belt.
Looks like some mixed up indexing of names. In v1.09 the Nosferatu's Coil had a uniqueitem index of 379. In the v1.10 file the index of 379 has the Siggard's Stealth data line.
Hmm, so you're saying first Siggard's dropped, AS reflected this, now Nosferatu's drops once again, and AS has been changed again. If that's the case, I guess there was a bug in the 1.10 patch, but changed server side, along with the Shadow Master townkill and corpse changes.
<span style="color:orange">Account: jugalator // <span style="color:orange">Realm: Europe // <span style="color:orange">Mode: Softcore (kinda inactive nowadays though)
Loyal Diablo fan since 1997 :-)
Not quite. The original Nosferatu's was 1.09. The name was changed to Siggard's by the patch. At the time AS listed only the name "Siggard's" -- they had removed Nosferatu's from the page. Then I had a Nosferatu's drop in 1.10. Same belt as far as I can tell. Then AS was updated to say that the name of the belt is Nosferatu's, but that versions before 1.10 were changed to "Siggards."

If you are confused, so am I and so is the person who coded it.
leech is doubled
No, I believe maximum leech is doubled. Mine is same.
And it's not doubled, either. In 1.09, it's 5%. In the first beta, it was 10%. In the second beta and in 1.10 final, it's 5-7%.