Control bug: Blessed hammer?...
Made a new hammerdin and I've found an annoying problem keeps occuring. Perhaps this is common knowledge or perhaps its something i'm doing that most do not.

After spewing out hammers if I attempt to then click on a shrine or switch to a melee attack I find i can't activate my skill or interact with the envirionment for a good period of time.

Eventually it comes back and it doesn't seem to happen consistently. I haven't been able to identify exactly what creates this situation or what rectifies it as of yet.

Anyone else experience this?

I am using holy shield and activating it between hammer volleys. It could be related to this process or just something specific to hammer activation. I'm not sure. I suppose this could be realm lag but it doesn't seem to be. The monsters continue to strike and pursue me which seems to indicate that there is communication going on.

If this is a bug, it could be a nasty one for the hc hammerdins which are growing more popular in 1.10. losing your ability to fight with a few frenzied minotaurs around is an uncomfortable situation to say the least.
Heh, I've heard (I need to start playing b.net again..) this happening to Charge and Leap Attack as well, might be a universal problem?

I can say though in the beta I played a Hammerdin for a good ~40 hours and never got this, when constantly switching between weapons/skills.