Crushing Blow
I had seen some posts refering to a cap on how low CB can bring the targets life. SUch as that it could only get it down to half max life and so on. SO I decided to look at CB. I could find no such cap. Was there ever some in the beta?

What I found was basically the following.

Ammount of life removed is:

Players and Hirelings: 1/10
Bosses and Champions (and possible ranged monsters, do such exist?) 1/8
Other: 1/4

If the attack is a missile one, the above values are divided by 2 (so 1/20 versus players for example).

IN addition, the game compensate for number of players in the game. It looked to me that the the formula used would be the same that is used to increae the players base HP (for above 8 players the formula is 50*nbr-100 % extra life (for 2-8 there is a table I could not look at now). So with 9 players (or using the command to set player numbers in a game to equal 9 players), the value to divide the life with (assuming a normal monster) would be:

4 + 4*350/100 = 18 ) or 36 if missile attack).

As before, the life removed is adjusted by the targets physical resistance although negative such is treated as 100. Technically a monster with 100% or more resistance will still have life removed, although the ammount would be 0.

Does the above seem to agree with player experience?
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
Bosses and champions: I assume this refers to boss packs?

My question is whether CB works on Super Uniques like Meph and the Clone?

I'd like to know from people who have used a CB weapon as to how effective it is in 1.10.

Oh and one more thing (sorry these things keep popping into my head), does CB stack for an overall %, or do various sources of CB get applied and calculated individually?
I'm a little confused about the types you mentioned, I suppose bosses = uniques? But what about super uniques and act bosses, are those labelled under other?

Oblivion Knight mages (not the pure warriors, right?) are counted as higher. Is that unique/champion, or as super unique, or as act boss?

BTW, the effect has a graphic now, the same as charge/bash, a small pink particle cloud.
Ehh, by "bosses and champions" I simply meant unqiue monsters and champions. I have not looked in detail into this but assumed it was the same as before. The check for it is done in what looks like a slightly new way, probably to some changes in the monsters data structure. To get technical, it applies to monsters that in the ptStats (now in hUnit+14 as oposed to hUnit+70 in 1.09) at +16 has the second bit set. I really have not tracked down which ones have that. I assume it is unqiue (including super uniques which are unqiue for such practical purposes) and champions since that was how it was before. Others would be all other monsters including player minions. If I get time to check more on it I can probably see exactly whct monsters it is and if it changed since before.

I have not seen any check for some target types that is excluded completely, so it should work on all target types. Oblivion Knights have no special status and are normal monsters unless they are unique or champion monsters of course.

Each character has *A* CB stat which is the sum of all chances on all items. This stat is checked (as a percentage chance) for *A* CB effect. You can not get multiple effects for having multiple CB items. This works just as it always have. The game always sum up all stats on each item into a "total sum" value. This value is set as the characters stat for the same property. This is then the stat used whenever the character do something, like for example attack.
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.