Sanctuary and physical resistance
Is it just me not knowing better or is it others too? I just realised that if one is affected by Sanctuary, any physical resistance of an undead monster will be set to 0 (negative resistance remain negative). I don't know why I have always sort of "skiped" it looking at resistance. Are there many undead monsters with high physical resistance? By the way, seems to work on physical immune monsters too!!
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
It uses skill_bypass_undead. Are you saying it turns all monsters in the radius into non-immune?

I remember this being discussed before, and it even works with Amp/Decrep (says.....someone), Sanctuary is added (setting resists to zero) before these.
Ehh, nope that "bypass" thing is not at all what I refered to and is not involved here. What happens is that when there is an attack and the game applies resistances of the target, it checks weather the attack is currently under a sanctuary state (I would say that is affected by that aura), then it will set the resistance to 0 for that attack. The end effect is of course that basically all undead in the area will be affected although the mechanism is not that way.

As for AmpDam/Decrep, those should be applied before since they affect a targets base resistance. The effect of setting it to 0 is done when the game modifies the base resistance according to difficulty and so on.
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
This is an effect that has been around for quite some time now. It is nice because you can leech from ghosts... But not from skeletons (unless they are also under the effect of life tap).

About that Amp/Decrep, if the target has 99% physical resist, and gets amped and is also under the effect of sanctuary, would they not have -1% physical resist? At least, that is how I read your last post, and I remember the post being reffered to [by admantine]; s/he said something along the lines of it being easier to kill mobs when they were amped... Maybe this is what s/he was experiencing... (although the odds are the monsters s/he had a higher difference in their physical resist than 1%)
Yes, if AmpDam (or something else) brings the resistance below 0, the sanctuary will have no effect since it only sets the resistance to 0 if it is above 0.