Hammerdin Idea..few Q's
Ok, so im doin the norm as far as skills go, maxing hammers, conc, vigor, and blessed aim, with 1 point in redemption, and the rest into holy shield.
I will be wearing Harlequin crest, maras kaliedascope, akraines w/+2 paladin, an soj, a ravenfrost, string of ears until i find the +1 belt..haha, frostburns, herald of zakarum.
Couple questions now..what weapon should i use on this guy?
I figure ill get my str to 140, that way i can use all my items..and now for stat allocation questions.
How high should i take energy? Maybe up to base of 75? Than i figure enough dex to keep max or close to max block, and the rest into vitality.
Considering the fact you've got absolutely no fast cast in there, I'd say a Suicide Branch would help a lot. Normally, I'd go with a Priest's scepter, preferably with +skills like BH and Concentration, and get my fast cast gear elsewhere. You've got vastly more +skills than I'll ever see, though, so settling for a mere +1 in the weapon slot shouldn't hurt much. :)

I don't think you need that much energy. 50 should be plenty, and it's definitely possible to go with base energy if your gear supports it. There's no shame in using a potion occasionally.

I'd consider MageFists instead of Frosties. The increased regen almost compensates for the mana boost of Frosties, and you get a big slug of fast cast. Be sure to check out the fast cast breakpoints for a Paladin so you can adjust your setup accordingly.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Sounds good...50 energy instead, and i didnt even think about faster cast lol...the branch may work. And true, with level 11 redemption, thats 75 life/mana..i doubt ill have to use potions either..but ill see.