Freezing Arrow Amazon
I am planning on making a freezing arrow amazon and I got confused on some stuff. Like does AR effect the hit rate of freezing arrow or does it hit 100% of the time if so i shouldnt invest points into penetrate. Also Does freezing arrow pierce all the time? Last question, how much should i invest in my passives? I know for sure that crit strike should have about 8 but how bout everything else like dodge, avoid, evade , and pierce(considering i am not useing buriza)?
The first splash damage will always hit. However, only cold damage will be dealt there.

For the damages, the arrow itself has to hit. AR is necessary here.

If you fail the AR roll, you also can't pierce. It'll look like you are, but it won't deal any damage. At least, that's how it is with exploding arrow; I assume the same holds true for freezing arrow.

So, in order to pierce, you have to both hit the first target (pass to-hit roll) and pass the pierce roll.
Just a tip from someone who had a 67 Freezazon before dying an untimly death:

1.) You need a LOT of mana steal!

2.) You WILL run out of mana often, even with a LOT of mana steal, so be sure to use the secondary skills, ICE ARROW and/or FROZEN ARROW as a mana-saving alternative. For some reason I was using my normal attack for the longest time and then realized, "hey, I put all these points into ice and frozen arrow for the synergies, but I might as well use them instead of my normal attack since they do a lot more damge and actually allow me to leech back mana."

From what i've seen the splash radius is set to a certian amount of on screen yards. I doubt pierce would affect this, but it does help with your secondary skills, which you will be using quite often!

EDIT - stupid error; spelled mana "man"

EDIT - I don't have reference to the amazon arrow tree as I write this and have to go to work, however I think I made the mistake of calling Cold Arrow Frozen Arrow. Just needed to clarify :D .
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin