Twilight Vanquisher Acalan!
Kaine has a tanking DK, and is fairly decent on gear. He has tanked a couple times in Naxx, and Heroics. I know that he could use another tanking trinket (The rune of Repulsion or the Seal of the Pantheon would give him a better second trinket) and he has tanking experience from pre-wotlk.

Cuddlemuffin
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Quote:Kaine has a tanking DK, and is fairly decent on gear. He has tanked a couple times in Naxx, and Heroics. I know that he could use another tanking trinket (The rune of Repulsion or the Seal of the Pantheon would give him a better second trinket) and he has tanking experience from pre-wotlk.

Cuddlemuffin
I did forget to mention him, but hadn't forgotten him entirely, just did when I started naming, he ended up lumped with the "alts" in my head. His gear is shaping up pretty nicely. I've never run anything with him or had tanking discussions (as I had with the others) so he's less to the forefront of my mind.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Quote:I did forget to mention him, but hadn't forgotten him entirely, just did when I started naming, he ended up lumped with the "alts" in my head. His gear is shaping up pretty nicely. I've never run anything with him or had tanking discussions (as I had with the others) so he's less to the forefront of my mind.

It's cool, I just know some people are used to seeing him on the boomchicken and didn't realize his dk was 80 let alone a tank:). I'm sure that Kaine would be up to doing tanking on sarth if he gets the gear, As my dk is only 70 and a crafter alt at this point, I'm not as up on the DK tanking as others, so I couldn't tell you how close he is to that (except that he needs bracers, cloak, and trinket).

And I'm sure that he would love to tank something with you, He's generally up to tanking whatever he can on the DK, and from our talks, I know that he has an eagerness about DK tanking.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Quote:Even so, keeping both healers free is a chore without help. As a tankadin your happiest day would be having a healadin with RF, but I think Lurkers tends to be short on holy pallies, so what you are already doing is probably about what you can hope for (macro'd RD on one healer, macro'd BoP ready for the other, nameplates on and a mod that highlights nameplates that aren't aggro'd to you).

Actually it's not that we are short of holy pallies, it's that we are short of consistently there and primary spec holy pallies. :) Faible and Girlyman both spend about half their time as holy in raids. Gum is holy all the time, but none of us raid 3 or even 2 times a week consistently. We actually have more holy pallies than tree druids but you are way more likely to see a tree in a raid.:) So it's very likely we could roster a holy pally for all attempts but the chances of it being the same holy pally 3 raids in a row is low.

I also don't do Sarth 2 or 3D right now (well with the new system I might but I'd also have to have the not raiding tired as well which I won't have till mid April most likely). I think I've only been fully awake for about 3 Sarth + 0 kills for that matter and I'm flopping between healing and melee DPS enough that yes I still have issue not getting hit by the big obvious wall of fire. Again the better system could help a lot with that too.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.