Chance to cast on striking gain Synergy Bonus?
Ok reason I am posting this is because i have a Windhammer ogre maul which gives a 33% chance to cast a level 22 twister on striking.

This can reach a 8 / 5 fury on a werewolf druid, which mean it can be hitting pretty fast and casting that twister quite often.

So I was wondering if I also maxed tornado and hurricane if the twister from windhammer would do more damage because of the synergy bonus.
Omg a newb posted this like a few weeks ago, the answer is [Censored]
And the point to this post was... It wasn't exactly helpful, informative, and it was also downright rude. <_<

And to your question, I don't know. But now that you bring it up, it is interesting.
lilnecro: You seem to have lost your way

Quote: This can reach a 8 / 5 fury on a werewolf druid, which mean it can be hitting pretty fast and casting that twister quite often.

It can only hit a target once per second, judge yourself how useful that is. And if you happen to play in a party, it can make a lot of your party-members' skills useless.
Synergies do affect CTC effects. In a test, a CTC enchant definitely increased my damage by more when I had points in warmth. Masteries also work with CTC effects.
The next question is: what about Bonehew + Marrowwalk (bug)?
Yes. The bug does work with CTC effects. When a Paladin was wearing gloves with charges of warmth (modded game, of course), his CTC enchant effect was increased accordingly.