Iron Maiden mechanics versus player
Heiho,

in 1.09 the Oblivion Mages could cast IM with sLvl3 upon your head in all difficulties, technically this should have caused a damage reflection of 250%.
For some reasons I don't know IM vs players in 1.09 always was nerfed to 1/10 reflect, regardless if the foeish caster was a monster - Oblivion Mage - or a hostiled Necro.

Now there are several reports about IM vs player working much more deadly in 1.10.
d2data.net says, the OMs can according to MonCurseCast curse IM with sLvl3/Norm, sLvl6/NM and sLvl10/Hell (all types of Oblivions, also that ones in WSK). I know that site is not accurate with data scaling with player numbers or difficulty.

So there occur some questions to the people with deeper insight of tables and codes than me:
- is d2data correct in that skill description?
- is that 10%oftheskillreflect vs players removed completely?
- is that 10%oftheskillreflect vs players removed only in PvM?

TIA
so long ...
librarian

Check out some peanuts or the
Diablo II FAQtoids
current status: re-thinking about HoB
Heiho,

some testing indicates that the above mentioned mechanism reducing IM vs Players to 1/10 of its effect has changed to a 1/4 reducing in both terms, MvP and PvP.

I'm still not sure about the sLvls the Oblivions use in later difficulties, that's not tested so far (I fear the result oO)

Note: I apologize to all craftsmen insulted by the wrong wording in the topic title :c)
so long ...
librarian

Check out some peanuts or the
Diablo II FAQtoids
current status: re-thinking about HoB