Class specific items and gambling
Ok, this may well have been covered before (and if it has, please feel free to point me to any revelant previous threads), but does anyone else think that all class specific items should be available to be gambled, and not just assassin claw class weapons as a wishlist item for a future DIIx patch ? I can understand why they aren't in the regular shops, since they're presumably supposed to be a bit rarer than normal (although, if that's the case, why can you buy claw class weapons, I wonder? ) and I also can possibly see how might make the game to easy, but I can't see why they shouldn't appear when gambling - I think it would make them just that little bit more accessible and give people who are looking for a good class specific item when planning their equipment for their characters just that little bit more of a chance of finding one. Plus you can gamble other items that normally only drop, like rings and amulets, and circlets, so why not the rest of the class specific items ? Comments & opinions, everyone ?

Rohar
You see, the reason why Assassin-only weapons can be shopped is because they have skills that required claw-class weapons to be used. If other skill classes have these kind of skills, their class-specific items should also be sold by vendors.

Also, because their weapons can be bought, +skills claws only appear very late in the game.

I think this clears up the 'unfairness'.
Pirate 1: We've come to the edge of the world!!!
Pirate 2: Pay up, it's flat.
-- Sinbad, Legend of the Seven Seas