D1 FAQ
I wouldn't have thought you would get so much email with all those questions, but it must have been getting bad to add a new section.

Perhaps it can be renamed to just "FAQ", "D1 FAQ" looks a bit too shorthand-ish. It's also redundant because it is located in the "Diablo" section which should imply that anything in that section is about Diablo 1.

Of course, in place of Diablo emails, you may just get "why are there 2 faqs?/" emails in its place...
--Lang

Diabolic Psyche - the site with Diablo on the Brain!
Quote:I wouldn't have thought you would get so much email with all those questions, but it must have been getting bad to add a new section.

I'd gotten between three and five Hellfire requests in the past month or two. I'd had enough. I am not a software vendor. I do not take orders. I do not provide outlets to "download" Hellfire. Ugh.

Quote:Perhaps it can be renamed to just "FAQ", "D1 FAQ" looks a bit too shorthand-ish. It's also redundant because it is located in the "Diablo" section which should imply that anything in that section is about Diablo 1.

I know. I didn't want to name it that, but I was concerned people might think the FAQ under the "Diablo" section was the same document as the FAQ under the "Lounge" heading. I am open to suggestions for better names, though. It needs to be short enough to fit on the navigation bar without jumping down to the next line, but direct enough to get across the idea of "Don't look now, but here's nifty information for new people!"

[o: *LEMMING* :o]