How exaclty does %Damage to Demons work?
Where exactly in the total damage calculation is the %Damage to Demons from axes and weapons like Goldstrike Arch added? At the end? Somewhere in the middle? If I had an axe (150%) and Laying of Hands (350%) would I get 5 times the amount of damage I normally would deal to another enemy on a demon?

I'm no good at numbers and calculations of this sort, so hopefully the gurus here can help me out on this one. ^_^ Thanks in advance!
clicky
"Would you like a Jelly Baby?"
Doctor Who
it's added later in the equation. for a 200ed ethereal balrog blade vile husk sword socketed with an eld rune, the equation would look like this. This is the weapon's average damage against an undead monster.

(67.5 x 3) x (1+2,34+8,1+2,35) = 2792 dmg

an explanation would be that the 67,5 is the weapons base dmg (balrog blade = 45) multiplyed by 1,5 because it's ethereal. the 3 is the ED on weapon divided by 100 and added with a 1.

the 2,34 is the amount of strength the char has divided by 100 (this is for a barb merc lvl 98). the 8,1 is all the damages to undead, weapon has 735 to undead and eld rune has 75, they are added and divided by 100. the 2.35 is the damage added by the mercs use of a bash attack which gives 235ed divided by 100, you get 2.35.

Did that make sence ?

DaVinci
i thought the +50%dmg to demons dealt by axes was a myth? a feature planned, but never added?
Axes don't get an inherent demon bonus, correct.