divine judgement ?
my friend told me he saw the secret set made by uniques : Armor ( same skin of twitchtrow , 400 def , 40% max life and other stats he doesn't remember ... not gladiator's bane ! ) , Shield ( aegis -60% req and other stats he doesn't remember it seems made by two arrows with a demon head in the middle ... not medusa's gaze ! ) , Belt ( same skin of thundergod's vigor with stats he doesn't remember ) , Boots ( same skin of hotspur , he doesn't remember stats )

set is called divine judgement , made by uniques , it's not made by hack 'coz there are the names of the other items under the name of the set .

someone know something about this set ???
There is no set made by unique items. Also, none of those items exist. So either your friend is pulling your leg, or the items are hacked. Was this on open or closed battle.net?
Rashida_ALD,Mar 7 2004, 10:46 AM Wrote:my friend told me he saw the secret set made by uniques : Armor ( same skin of twitchtrow , 400 def , 40% max life and other stats he doesn't remember ... not gladiator's bane ! ) , Shield ( aegis -60% req and other stats he doesn't remember it seems made by two arrows with a demon head in the middle ... not medusa's gaze ! ) , Belt ( same skin of thundergod's vigor with stats he doesn't remember ) , Boots ( same skin of hotspur , he doesn't remember stats )

set is called divine judgement , made by uniques , it's not made by hack 'coz there are the names of the other items under the name of the set .

someone know something about this set ???
Hummm... sound like a bunch of hooey to me! I do believe if there were a unique set, it would be present in the .mpq and there have been a lot of people reading it. Also, no offense, but you made a terrible argument for even a remote possibility of a unique set by failing to list even one item from the supposed unique set.

However, I do recall hearing blizzard talking about possibily including unique sets, and I also remember them saying some things would be server-side only, like the Diablo Clone. I would like to speficy that this was proir to patch 1.1's release and I honestly don't believe there is a unique set.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
There is, indeed, nothing in the MPQs about a "unique set." There's no support for anything of the sort, either. Only set items can belong to sets. So adding a "unique set" would require a fundamental change in the data structure, and this change would only be on the realms, without any trace of it in the SP version.

While there were rumours about the possibility of a unique set, they were flat-out denied by a reliable source. Since the first mention of a "unique set" was a rumour with no basis on reality, it would be completely illogical for Blizzard to then actually implement such a thing after 1.10's release.

A lot of people have been playing a lot of D2 in 1.10. I've never heard any mention of a unique that's only found on the realms. If there were such realms-only items, their existence would have been common knowledge by now. There are no such items.

And if there was such a set, you wouldn't be able to tell what items belong to it. If each item had a list of the other items in the sets (like what was stated in the original post), then the only difference between that and a real set is the text colour; what's the point in that? And if it doesn't say which items are in the set, you'd only be able to discover it by wearing all different combinations of unique items. I'll admit that, if someone realized that there are certain items that aren't listed in the MPQs or on any web site, that they might be able to conclude that there's something special about these items. However, this would mean that the person mentioned in the original post managed to complete the entire set before anyone else even saw a single part. Ridiculous.

Finally, there's the credibility issue. If you bring up a ridiculous claim like this and just say that your friend told you he saw it, there isn't a whole lot of it.

So, we have two possibilities:
It's possible that, after 1.10's release, Blizzard decided to add a new set to the game (something that hasn't happened at all, except with LoD's release). However, they didn't want it to have green text, so they made it gold instead, based on some (then-unfounded) rumours of a "unique set." To do this, they completely changed around the format unique items to allow them to belong to a set. They did this all server-side, where no one can actually see it. And they didn't tell anyone about it. No one ever saw any of these items, except for one person. This person managed to complete the entire set. Rather than tell the world about this amazing discovery (and proof of something like that would stir up quite a bit of discussion), he just quietly told it to his friend, who, with only sketchy details, described it to the LL.

The other possibility is that either the original poster or his friend is lying.

You can draw your own conclusions.
seems like no one on the internet has heard fo this unique set.

http://www.google.dk/search?hl=da&ie=UTF-8...22+diablo&meta=

DaVinci