Shared keys
Katricia from the battle.net forums said that they will probably enable CD-key sharing for the WoW beta later on through the give me your key! beta soooooo I wondered who you (beta testers) will share your keys with? Could it be with that nice man from the lounge that will do your bidding if one will be so kind to share his key with him? Or will it be friends/families/cats/etc'?

Also note this give me your key! post is not for personal gain or to control your feeble minds in any way to get a key give me your key!

give me your key!

Cheers, also note NO brain-washing method has been used in the above post! :ph34r:
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
Hi,

note NO brain-washing method has been used in the above post!

More like "brain-dry-cleaning" ;)

Well, I'm already sharing my key with Magi. But we'll have to see what comes up.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Pete,Apr 7 2004, 07:23 PM Wrote:Well, I'm already sharing my key with Magi.  But we'll have to see what comes up.
Are you both able to play at the same time?
Hi,

For the time being, we've only got WoW loaded on my computer. So we take turns, and she mostly gets to play while I'm fixing dinner, etc. We may have to see if we can both get on at once later, but I don't know if she's got enough room on her drive for WoW.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Shared keys you say. Is this a sign that it is time for me to become a much more active forum member? Bah, I doubt I could be active enough to deserve a shared key. : )
The best lurkers lurk ;)
I'm with you swirly. If anyone wants to make me really happy you know how to find me. :D
I'm hoping that I can convince my partner in crime in the Beta to share his CDKey with Lurker Treesh so I can share mine with Lurker Gnollguy. Then the dynamic trio can wreak havoc...somewhere. ;)