Did you sign up for your new battle.net account?
http://us.battle.net/?rhtml=y

Quote:Introducing the New
Battle.net Account

Beginning with World of Warcraft®, the new Battle.net account grants access to Blizzard Entertainment games, websites, and online services - all with a single e-mail address and password.

Signing up is fast, easy, and free!

EDIT - There is also a post on the battle.net front page (in-game) that says you can enter your fictitious writing for some battle.net event. I can't find any links to it on battle.nets website, even though the front page (in-game) says to go to battle.net for more information.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Quote:http://us.battle.net/?rhtml=y
EDIT - There is also a post on the battle.net front page (in-game) that says you can enter your fictitious writing for some battle.net event. I can't find any links to it on battle.nets website, even though the front page (in-game) says to go to battle.net for more information.

I'm looking at some of the info released so far, and at this point a lot of the details I want to find out seems to be vague. Or razzle dazzle marketing speak, so yeah a bit vague.

Right now I just hope they don't do something like requiring innernets connection even if playing SP. I was ready to hand over cash for Guild Wars, until I read that 'feature'. Ditto with Phantasy Star Online PC version. I'm reaaaly hoping that bliz will not follow that route.

I play and like both MP and SP, but sometimes there's something to be said about having the option to play offline SP. And I'm hoping D3 will have decent SP mode. Leonard 'worked on Fallout' Boyarsky is involved for freak sake.
It is quite useful in case you don't want to use cds anymore. Simply enter your cd key for the games you have, and you can download it from the site if you have to reinstall. Though that has been around for a while with the Blizzard accounts, so whatever this update is seems pretty underwhelming.

Though it would be easier to banstick cheaters in future games though.;)
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)