Next push = next phase?
Hi,

Does anyone know if the upcoming new push also brings about the Phase2 of the Beta that many have been accepted to and anxiously await?

Thanks in advance!
Bowa of the AB.
USEast - too many accts to list.
I have a few questions Bowa:
  • Did they send a CD-Key with the email?

If they did, were you unable to download the client from their website before they removed it before next push?

If they didn't send a CD-Key were there indications that you would receive the CD-Key at a later date?

Could you show us what the email said (preferably with the address of the sender if possible)?<>
    [st]

After all that, if the email is indeed an authentic Blizzard email, then you should contact Blizzard support for a CD-Key (unless they did mention that Cd-Keys would be send later).

Hopefully you will play next push if everything is ok. :)

-Drake
Proud Member of the Amazon Basin
Greetings to all of you Lurker Lounge Members!
Hey Drake!

I don't have the email in front of me - its on my comp that died :(. What it said, essencially, is that I was selected to participate in the Second Phase of Beta, and that I should watch my email in a few weeks ™ for instructions on downloading the client and logging in.

That's all I know. With the recent whirlwind of excitement about the upcoming push (this week), I'm hoping that this is the second phase - as it has been more than a "few weeks"™ already.

* Bowa crosses fingers and goes back to wishing
Bowa of the AB.
USEast - too many accts to list.
Hello Bowa, :)

I don't want to sound alarmist, but are you sure the email was from a safe source? (Yeah I know the email is not available right now, but perhaps you could have noticed details invalidating it.) My fear is that you could have received a fake email. I am probably wrong though (hopefully :( ).

I am pretty angry against Blizzard for keeping people is the dark like that, I mean they didn't tell anyone about how many emails were sent, how many phases were planned, how many phases were out already, dates about future phases and even past ones... I mean of course Blizzard usually does that, but at least they give numbers and dates (no release dates in advance, but at least they mention the past ones). It's not as if it was costly and time consuming to just post such infos on their website, they even hired a new PR agent (Dona Anthony aka Katricia).
Proud Member of the Amazon Basin
Greetings to all of you Lurker Lounge Members!
Drak'Tzul,Apr 14 2004, 01:4 Wrote:they even hired a new PR agent (Dona Anthony aka Katricia).
Must say they finally got someone who can do the job pretty well. :rolleyes:
You should get a new mail in the last several hours for the download if you are part of it.

*looks at the downloading, down 25kb/h up 75kb/h*

Oh well, should speed up as it goes on I hope.
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.