WoW Screenshots
Screenshot parade! Hope you have bandwidth. I have reduced the "size" and quality of these screenshots, but it's still hefty.

I'd like to introduce you to my Undead mage, TheBolt. Say hi, TheBolt!

[Image: wow4.jpg]

TheBolt has encountered many things on his adventures. He's also seen guild vendors that are stupid and blind. See evidence here:

[Image: wow5.jpg]

Those of you who have played Warcraft III and enjoyed the game's movies will get a kick out of TheBolt's visit to a special throne room:

[Image: wow6.jpg]

TheBolt found a "hole" in the ground of the Orc capitol, Orgrimmar, and fell through it. While under the city (a bug), he saw an Orc guard magically fall under the city as well. Say hi!

[Image: wow7.jpg]

Finally, a joke that needs a little explanation. Those of you who may have watched cartoons as a kid in the 80's could be familiar with one called the Thundercats. The voice actors would, as all do, occasionally get frustrated and joke around or say things "out of character." If you search the Net, you can find places to find a whole bunch of recorded outtakes of the Thundercats voice actors (such as here). One such outtake involves a "samoflange." You can listen to it here (WARNING: R-rated content, NOT safe for work). So, being familiar with this outtake humor, I laughed myself silly when I saw this quest:

[Image: wow8.jpg]

Blizzard has a sense of humor, as we all know...

Hope you enjoyed the screenshot parade!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
*repeatedly chants* We're not worthy, we're not worthy!
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
I came across a flying flightless bird today. The Plainstrider eventually coasted down to the ground, where it started walking again. I'm not sure what caused it to be in the air.

[Image: flightlessflight.jpg]

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
As long as we are talking about interesting (and buggy) screenshots, I guess I have some of my own to show =)

Some people choose to die in weirdest poses, including floating:

[Image: pic1.jpg]

While this picture might not look particularly strange, the "loot circle" is usually about the size of the dead body. And yes, this particular one is about 10 times as big as it should be.

[Image: pic2.jpg]

This next one shows off the climbing abilities of wild boars in Kalimdor (the pig in the middle) . Not really, boars should not be scaling vertical cliffs.

[Image: pic3.JPG]

Ahh this is a good one. Beyond the Thousand Needles lies the great Shimmering Flat, on which gnomes race versus goblins. The race cars are not implemented yet, but you can watch giant Harvesters run around with huge Shredders, which are currently the rocket cars' image holders.

[Image: pic4.jpg]

In this next screenshot, a friendly Tauren apparently forgot to get off the bat after flying in on it. Actually this seems to be just a client display bug, since everyone sees the player properly (including the player himself).

[Image: pic5.JPG]

(Continued below, it seems one cannot post more then 5 external pictures in the same post =\ )
(Cont.)

I am being chased by wild wind runners! Sometimes you will have a fellow traveller keep you company during the long flights.

[Image: pic6.JPG]

This last screenshot shows that not all textures and animations are implemented yet. However, the question is why did they get replaced by a cube with someone's face on them, and (the real question) who is the person pictured on the cube? =)

[Image: pic7.JPG]

I hope you guys enjoy =)
Placer holder, the picture is a Blizzard employee. I'm surprised they aren't using Samwise Didier in this game. :D
Proud Member of the Amazon Basin
Greetings to all of you Lurker Lounge Members!
Perhaps the flying flightless birds may in fact be that there is a French castle somewhere around there that has seemed to run out of cows and large wooden rabbits for their catapult....

:-)

SaxyCorp
Thank you for that! :)

Been too long since I last saw it. And if you like the Pythons and don't yet have, buy the CD with most of their songs
-h i l a r i o u s-

...isn't it awfully nice to have a penis?

:lol:

Greetings

Nuur

(edit: silly me...)
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.