The New Lurking Loungers Tabbard
[Image: tabbard.jpg]

The Lurking Loungers now has its very own guild tabbard! Create jealousy and envy in every player and monster you meet by stopping by your nearest guild merchant and picking yours up today for the low price of 1g.
Blue goes with everything.

Big thanks go to Mongo for fronting up the cash (a whopping 10 gold) to get the tabard. By the way, robes cover up tabards from the waist down, so you are not seeing the cloth of the Lurking Loungers in all its glory there.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Wow that is cool but it won't be anytime soon that I'll have the requisite cashola to get a nifty tabbard like that. Any chance of seeing a full screen of it Mongo? :)
Congrats Lurkers! Well done!
TPJ • Founder, The Amazon Basin
MongoJerry,Apr 26 2004, 02:19 PM Wrote:the low price of 1g
DAMNIT!

I just gave all my money to a Druid Trainer :(

(p.s. The two snakeheads seem to be perfectly placed over your female character's frontal assets. Are they tear-aways?)
DeeBye wrote:
Quote:(p.s. The two snakeheads seem to be perfectly placed over your female character's frontal assets. Are they tear-aways?)

:blink:

:lol:

have you /suggested such clothing options yet? If not, you should ;)

Thanks for the laugh

Nuur

edit: this would r00l PvP combat! Dying? Cast frontal revelation lvl2 and watch your opponent freeze (or turn to stone in case you are playing a Tauren Female :P ).
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.