Screenshots of questionable interest
I had an odd occurance while playing tonight. I was battling with a lvl 20 Bristleback Geomancer, and he nailed me with several attacks while I was trying to cast Wrath on him.

I died .... kinda.

(Photoshopped to enlarge text)

[Image: mostlydead.jpg]

My display said I still had 41 Health left, but I was dead. Yet I wasn't dead, because I didn't respawn at the graveyard. I couldn't move, access my inventory, or anything else even remotely useful. My character just stood there and scratched himself while the Geomancer moved onto another target.

After a quick logout/logon, I correctly spawned as a spirit at the graveyard and was able to recover my corpse.

I also found my first set of shoulder garb. It was nothing remarkable (15 def with no other mods), but I have never found one before.

[Image: shoulderpads.jpg]

Wow, these things are fugly. It looks like I have a pair of elaborately tatooed duck's beaks sprouting out from my neck. I should be playing middle linebacker for the Bills or something.
Did you have any items on that decreased your stats or hitpoints? It could just be this bug all over again. :lol:

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Griselda,May 4 2004, 12:30 AM Wrote:Did you have any items on that decreased your stats or hitpoints?  It could just be this bug all over again. :lol:

-Griselda
Haha! Now that you mention it, the experience was eerily familiar.
Hi,

It looks like I have a pair of elaborately tatooed duck's beaks sprouting out from my neck.

I don't know why, but that was perfect. I'm laughing so hard that I've got tears streaming down my cheeks. :)

Good one.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Griselda,May 4 2004, 06:30 AM Wrote:Did you have any items on that decreased your stats or hitpoints?  It could just be this bug all over again. :lol:
You'll surely laugh but...

I clicked on the link, read the description and though "good grief, that kind of bug has been around since the original Diablo, how on earth did they let it happen again??".

:lol: