Alternate spec bug/exploit
(no exploit I recounted my talents and it just another aspect of the bug... woot for no title edits!)

I'm not sure if this is just devastate or all talent abilities with more than one rank, but switching between my dps and tank specs unlearns devastate, including rank 1. Any talents that require the previous talent are also erased (not simply unspent). Switching back to the first spec and back again allows me to respend the points. Kind of annoying to have to stick devastate back on my bar over and over. <_<
Not a fix, but -- you can make a Deva macro:

#showtooltip
/cast Devastate

Means you won't have to put it on your bar over and over.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
Quote:Not a fix, but -- you can make a Deva macro:

#showtooltip
/cast Devastate

Means you won't have to put it on your bar over and over.
seems they fixed this with this morning's restart.