Some Druid Shapeshifting forms screenshots
Everyone loves screenshots, so here's a collection of some Druid Shapeshifting forms screenies!

(I hope this doesn't kill my bandwidth)

Here's Eeep, standing in front of the forge in Crossroads. His mighty staff packs a mighty punch. The smoke you see billowing out from the top of the forge looks great in-game.
[Image: druidform1.jpg]

Eeep has an itch. I think he might have fleas or something. Taurens tend to scratch a lot.
[Image: druidform2.jpg]

ROWR! Eeep's Bear form looks impressive. Those are some mighty big teeth, Mr. Bear.
[Image: bearform1.jpg]

Bears are big softies when they sit down. Note the cool tattoo emblazened on the shoulder.
[Image: bearform2.jpg]

Here's the Cat form.
[Image: catform1.jpg]

-continued with next post-
(DAMN YOU FIVE IMAGE RULE!)
Meow! All cats love a good stretch.
[Image: catform2.jpg]

Here's a screenshot of a Cat form with the Sneak skill enabled. I love this skill. It allows you to walk around at 60% speed and avoid most battles. It's too bad that it's not 100% effective.
[Image: catform3.jpg]

The funkiest Shapeshifting form has got to be the almighty Aquatic form. It's some sort of angry seal that allows a Druid to swim super fast without the need to breathe.
[Image: aquaticform1.jpg]

Is that an angry seal or what?
[Image: aquaticform2.jpg]

Unfortunately, I haven't hit lvl 30 yet so I can't post any Travel Form screenshots.
Angry seal? Actually, it looks more like a big, bloodthirsty bat to me. Look at it's ears for heavens sakes! Do seals have ears like that? Do seals have ears? Or those claws. Sitting on the end of it's wings.. er... flippers like that, they look just like a bat's claws. Plus the big vampire teeth. :lol:

It actually reminds me of a cartoon bat I saw in a movie once, a big, strong, evil one. Anyone know which one I'm talking about? I don't remember.
EDIT: Just like in the last "seal" picture, the bat was hunchbacked. I think. :huh:

Anyways, nice screenies DeeBye!
Refrigerator,May 8 2004, 07:22 PM Wrote:It actually reminds me of a cartoon bat I saw in a movie once, a big, strong, evil one.  Anyone know which one I'm talking about?  I don't remember.
Goth? From the Silverwing cartoons?
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

Here's a shot from the side.

[Image: angryseal.jpg]

I wish I could post video of the angry seal :(
Could be, but I don't think I've even heard of those, so... or... maybe it was? Dunno

Of course, it's entirely possible that could be just a mental image I made up :lol: