Various screeshots
More screenies.

This is just a pure scenery shot. Sunsets and sunups look friggin' great. In this shot, I paused for a moment during my short trek from Ratchet to Crossroads.
[Image: sunsetoverxr.jpg]

In the Stonetalon Mountains, there's a little place called Greatwood Vale. The evil Venture Co. use it to do some logging. Here's a shot of a big piece of Venture Co.'s machinery. The giant logs suspended by rope sway back and forth and look awesome.
[Image: greatwoodvale.jpg]

Even though Seereth Stonebreak is an Orc, I'd still hit it. She has perfect boobs and a washboard stomache. I bet she's wild in the sack.
[Image: seerethstonebeak.jpg]

In Windshear Crag, there are some funky Goblin-driven battlesuits wandering around. I got into a short scrap with one. The XT:9 was a formidable opponent. It tried to cut my arm off or something. Sparks flew.
[Image: eeepvsxt9.jpg]

In the end, I was victorious. I think I need a Ripley suit from Aliens for my next mecha battle.
[Image: victoryoverxt9.jpg]
DeeBye wrote:
Quote:Even though Seereth Stonebreak is an Orc, I'd still hit it. She has perfect boobs and a washboard stomache. I bet she's wild in the sack.

:blink:

this is just wrong somehow...

hmmm, then again :D

But of course, you would have to get to know her first, maybe she has a nasty personality (an orc with an attitude? naaaa...)

Apparently there is a LOT to look forward to in WoW :)

Greetings

Nuur

P.S.: wouldn't the teeth get in the way somewhere along the way...?
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
DeeBye,May 13 2004, 05:37 AM Wrote:Even though Seereth Stonebreak is an Orc, I'd still hit it.  She has perfect boobs and a washboard stomache.  I bet she's wild in the sack.
:blink:
Quote:In Windshear Crag, there are some funky Goblin-driven battlesuits wandering around.  I got into a short scrap with one.  The XT:9 was a formidable opponent.  It tried to cut my arm off or something.  Sparks flew.
Found Kerrigan yet? ;)
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386