Question about WoW Trading
I hope that this doesn't violate the no trading rule on the LL but I've been collecting/hoarding some materials on my Undead Mage that I would like to give to the handicrafters of the LL Beta Testers. I've got a bolt of linen, 20 wool, 5 or so light leather, 2 medium and some other things. I also have a Blacksmith recipe that I had mentioned to a Guildmember earlier today (didn't catch the name, just that it was an Orc warrior level 24 who offered me a neat dagger). The plans are for a Silvered Bronze Breastplate and require 130 blacksmith skill. These items are completely free to whoever wants them. If no one wants them then they'll be sold to feed my need for training new skills. ;)
That was Vrak, one of my characters. Charis probably has a better chance of using the formula if his warrior does not already have that one in his repertoire. The other items would primarily be of use to a tailor from the looks of things. If you need an 8 socket bag, those are just about the right set of materials to make one (the wool and light leather).

If you do end up selling, try to do it on one of the trade channels or the Cosmos trade system, you should get a lot more for it than you will from selling to the vendors.
Ruvanal,May 23 2004, 04:13 PM Wrote:That was Vrak, one of my characters.  Charis probably has a better chance of using the formula if his warrior does not already have that one in his repertoire.
Well its available to either of you - I'll hold onto it for as long as needed. On a sidenote, that ShaMagi might find helpful, I am now able to make potions of waterbreathing if any of our air breathing brethren need them. :)
tal125,May 23 2004, 10:04 PM Wrote:...On a sidenote, that ShaMagi might find helpful, I am now able to make potions of waterbreathing if any of our air breathing brethren need them. :)
So can Vrak. He has a small stash of water breathing and iirc some swift swim in the bank. Of course he needs to get the fish transfered from Kraytok to make up more of them.
Damn. Once again I lag behind...oh well, I have a stock of the stuff if anyone has need. :)
tal125,May 24 2004, 08:40 AM Wrote:Damn. Once again I lag behind...oh well, I have a stock of the stuff if anyone has need. :)
I would not worry about that. I do not know when I might need it, but the entire supply might be burnt through in very short order if there is a quest that requires a prolonged period of swimming. Just because there is not one that I have seen yet, does not mean that one would not be added at a later time. If you have played through parts of Morrowind, then you could see how long an underwater quest could drag out (I spent over 2 hours that way in one of the MW quests).